Firefly III Data Importer documentation
Welcome to the documentation of the Firefly III Data Importer, the nr. 1 tool to import data into Firefly III.
This data importer is a universal importer, which means it can import from any sources you can think of. And if it can't, well then drop me a line and make me add your favorite data source.
Here are some pages you may find interesting:
- Install the data importer using Docker or other tools
- Read how to use the data importer
- Read some frequently asked questions about the data importer
If you're getting the hang of the data importer, you may want to read about some advanced topics:
- Setting up automated or CLI imports
- Fine-tuning the JSON configuration file
If you want to know more about the data importer:
- Read about Spectre and Nordigen, two third-party services that can import data for you
- Read about why the data importer is a separate tool
- Read about other data import tools for Firefly III.
Last update: 2023-05-27